Our Comprehensive Health Care Services in Sacramento
Cares Community Health is committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services. When you visit our health center, we want you to feel comfortable and be a partner in your care. Our team of medical specialists – including physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, psychiatrists, mental health therapists, substance abuse counselors and nutritionists – want to help you make life choices that will lead to your improved health. We offer a full range of services to meet all your health care needs in one place.
Our High-Quality Health Services
- Primary Medical Care – Includes preventive care, routine checkups, immunizations and management of acute and chronic illnesses by board-certified physicians who carry full hospital admitting privileges in our community.
- Dental Care – Includes a wide array of dentistry services by dentists and hygienists in our health center.
- Pharmacy – Includes access to discounted prescription medications and individual consultations for medication therapy management and education.
- Mental Health Services – Includes outpatient counseling, psychiatric evaluations, ongoing medication management, behavioral health treatment and more for adults and adolescents in an integrated model alongside our medical services.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services – Includes initial screening and assessment, intensive outpatient treatment, group/individual treatment, detoxification services by referral and co-occurring treatment services for people who have mental health issues as well.
- HIV Care – Includes comprehensive HIV treatment with planning, coordination and follow-up by a trained medical expert.
- HIV/STD Testing – Includes walk-in or by appointment HIV/STD testing services available Monday – Thursday, 8AM-7PM; Friday, 8AM-6PM; and Saturday, 9AM-5PM.